Sunday, May 21, 2006

New Fun Photography Thing I Am Doing

I came up with an idea. Probably someone else is doing this but I honestly didn't take the idea from anyone else and as of right now I have not heard of anyone else doing this. (My husband thinks I am weird for doing this.)

The idea came to me suddenly, on a day in March on my way home from seeing the breast surgeon at Yale. I had just found out that the 'abnormal' mammography and ultrasounds were normal and typical, and that I don't have Breast Cancer. Phew. I wanted to do something fun and spontaneous. As my husband was driving me away from the physician's office (at Yale) I decided to take my digital camera and stick it out of the window of the car and to snap a photo at random while the car was moving. I did this numerous times as we drove through the campus of Yale University to see what random shots would appear.

Since March I have done this a few times. It works best when I am a passenger. The shots also come out best when the window is rolled down. I have tried it a few times when driving but honestly I feel this can be hazardous and I don't recommend that you do it.

I will share some of my photos with you. I think I will call these "Drive Through Photography". Look for upcoming blog entries with photos!

Technorati Tags: , .

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I would LOVE to see the results. This sounds very intriguing!