Monday, October 23, 2006

My ATC: Distressed Alphabet "Z is for Zebra"



Here is one of the ATCs that I made for a "Distressed Alphabet" ATC Swap. This was the letter Z and as you can see I chose a zebra for the image.

The image is from the Internet. I resized the image in Photoshop then printed it off on my computer printer.

I used colored inks from a distressing kit by the company "Making Memories" which did not have labels on them to describe the colors or type of ink. The ATCs were then sanded and rubbed with an emory board. I rubbed the edges with black rubber stamp ink by dragging the card along the top of the rubber stamp pad.

I used different rubber stamp alphabet sets to write the words. The tiny font one is by Hero Arts and the Z in the square is by Dawn Hauser.

I then sealed the ATC with Golden brand acrylic gel medium in soft gloss.
Technorati Tags: , .

1 comment:

Shari said...

Hi---I read your blog regularly and I have been waiting for the pix of your ATC's!! I just love what youv'e done with the distress technique!
shari schneider
http://creativechatter.blogspot.com/