Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back Home & Stat Counter

I just got home from eight days out of state on vacation. I had no Internet other than five minutes at a public library one time.

We had a good time.

I missed the Internet! I wanted to look up information about going to places while away and could not do it. I realized how I use the Internet for little information look-up's not just blogging or email or for discussion groups.

I am nearly finished with one knitting project. I finished one book. I started and finished three others.

We had good family fun.

I had a problem with Site Meter the morning I was leaving town and I had to pull it off of my blog. I just reinstalled it. I usually like to peek at my blog visits that happened while I was away but now I have no data for the last eight days.

No comments: