Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm at Ravelry Too

For knitting networking I'm at Ravelry.com. My name there is ChristineMM (the same as here). I mention this in case you want to network with me there or look up my stash or something!

I am having problems getting photos to upload there, which is very frustrating to me. I am sure I am doing something very simple incorrectly. I'm trying to upload photos of some of my yarn stash.

I enjoy looking at what other people have made with the same yarns that I own.

I have knitted up four skeins of a yarn and it has too many mistakes that I worry won't be fixed by felting this project. I think the yarn is too beautiful and expensive to use it on a sub-par project, the more I think about it that is what I'm concluding. I am considering ripping it all apart (gasp). I'm heading over to Ravelry to see what others have made with this yarn...

No comments: