Friday, April 11, 2008

Changed Blog Name

Today I changed my blog's name from ChristineMM's Artist Trading Cards to ChristineMM's Creative Pursuits.

My initial foray into artmaking in August 2005 into the world of artist trading card swapping has branched out into other paths. I am teaching myself to draw. I have begun keeping journals including visual art journals and travel journals. I am trying various fiber arts. My latest endeavor is jewelry making.

I have not been doing heavy artist trading card mail art swapping for about four months. I am spending the time that I used to spend making art to give away as mail art to make art and crafts just for myself instead.

If I could only understand how to make a custom blog template and to make a blog banner this blog would look better. That is so far, a failed attempt at self-teaching...

No comments: