Monday, August 13, 2007

Making ATCs for Swap "Magazine Paper"

Today I made some time to make some ATCs, in between doing other things. I had also spent a couple of hours making some for this swap, two days ago. I have a deadline approaching for an ATC swap with a theme of using magazine paper as the major source material for images and words. That is one of the techniques in the Bernie Berlin book "Artist Trading Card Workshop".

I had fun getting into the art groove the other day and again today. I have twelve completed ATCs with the "magazine paper" technique now.

After I scan them and put my contact info on the back I will send them out to my swap partners, probably tomorrow.

Making the art was fun and knowing I am close to finishing one project with a deadline feels good too.

I'll see when I can squeeze in the prep work to share the scans of the ATCs with you here on my blog.

You can read my book review of Bernie Berlin's book here.

No comments: