Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Been Swapping ATCs

I had a ream of ATCs that I made in late June and early July.

I have joined two ATC swaps and sent out those to the hostesses.

I have arranged to swap 8 ATCs privately.

I have been joining "winner takes all" contests on ATC chat groups. I won one in May and so was the recipient of 13 or 14 ATCs. However since last August when I got into ATCs, I have joined these contests and lost. So I've been sending out the prizes to the winners.

Last week I received another Art Box and took out 25 ATCs and swapped in 18 of my own and 7 second generation ATCs.

I did a lot of experimenting with different methods of transfers. I have a lot of transfers ready to be made into ATCs when I have time.

I've been doing a lot of traveling to visit relatives out of state. Since I have been a passenger in the car (not the driver) I have had lots of reading time.

I am reading books about Joseph Cornell and Kurt Schwitters.

I also received the lastest issue of the zine Art and Life and read that.

I have been buying Somerset Studios and Rubber Stamp Madness magazine with the 40 or 50% off coupon from AC Moore and Michael's Craft shop and have been reading those.

The thing I am behind in is uploading scans of my ATCs anywhere!

No comments: