Thursday, July 06, 2006

Making Lots of ATCs

I have been making time each day to work on ATCs.

I have carved time out in many different ways. Sometimes I do a little after dinner and before doing our family bedtime routine. One night I stayed up after my kids went to bed, until about 11:30pm. Three times last week I was awakened in the middle of the night by my sick son and was unable to get back to sleep, so I made ATCs while the rest of the neighborhood was sound asleep.

Last night I put the finishing touches and top coat seal on 24 ATCs. When they are a little drier I will scan them.

I continue to not be able to upload scans to this blog. I don’t know what is going on.

I opened a free Flickr account to show my ATCs to the web community. However I am now having problems with arranging the sets to differentiate between what is available for trade and what is already traded out. Grrr. I also opened a free Yahoo photo album but am having problems figuring out how to tell others what the URL is.

An art box will be coming my way within the next week. I am going to save my own extra ATCs to possibly swap into that art box. After that I will initiate some private trades. I have also been working on some ATC swaps. Some of them proved challenging so I gave up on them. Since I make the ATCs before contacting the hostess, they have no idea that I have given up on it and so I don’t have to tell them I am backing out.

I am having a lot of fun making the ATCs.

I have been experimenting more with transfers.

I am also puling out my old favorite music from the 80s and early 90s from my pre-children era. It is interesting to listen to it, see what I no longer can stand, which is too angry or too whiney, etc.

No comments: