Monday, October 17, 2005

Stamp Shaped Die Cutter on My Wish List

The AC Moore 40% coupon thing has me in there all the time now. I went today to buy cardstock for 6 cents per sheet in colors that didn’t come in my multi-pack set, and also bought the die cutter thing to make corners rounded—both (with the 40% off coupon) can be used for ATCs and for gift card making.

But I found something else I want: die cutter in the shape of a square stamp. I was thinking that it could cut the outer shape in white paper then either hand cut, or if they a have a square one the right size, I could make my own (non postage) stamps for use on ATCs with whatever designs I see in magazines or with my own painted images or whatever (glue colored square onto white background so it looks like a postage stamp). The possibilities are endless, aren’t they?

I put off buying it until the next 40% off coupon sale. LOL. If I don’t stop going in there I may take up scrapbooking…LOL. (I have avoided scrapbooking as I was afraid I’d go nuts and want to own everything!)

No comments: