Wednesday, October 05, 2005

All Confused!

I have been too busy lately to do ATCs. I have been out of the house a lot and rushing from here to there.

A few days ago I sat down to work on a swap for "Seven Wonders of the World", which is the next swap that I have due. I began working on backgrounds, then had to abruptly leave the house (leaving the kitchen table completely a mess).

The next day I received an interesting random act of kindness (RAK) in the mail. It was an ATC made with the meaning of my first name as the theme. The artist asked that if I wanted to, could I send her back one with the meaning of her name? I decided to do this and began working on that. I didn't finish. I cleaned off the table so we could eat at the table (what a concept).

When I went back to it the following day, I somehow got confused about what swap was due. I left the unfinished name ATC and began working on a "Vintage Circus" swap, thinking it was due in just a couple of days.

Then, I have been busy and not home again, and today rushed to finish up the "Vintage Circus" swap. When I went online to find the snail mail address to send the ATCs to I realized that swap is not due for another 14 days!!

I then wondered what swap was due shortly. I checked my records and rediscovered it is the "Seven Wonders" swap. It is due in three days. Now I have to get moving on that swap!!

This is an indication that I am too busy! I am getting all confused!

I also am over-stressed and really do need the time to do something fun for myself.

Okay, off to get cracking on this swap...

No comments: