Friday, March 03, 2006

I Miss Making Art

Since I mailed out three ATC swaps on February 24th, I have not played at making art.

I have been busy doing stuff, going to meetings, homeschooling my kids, and cleaning the house. I was so busy with that stuff that I didn't have any desire to make art.

Now I have the itch again to get back to it.

We were watching the movie "Phantom of the Opera" last night (again) and the visuals are so gorgeous that I was thinking about making a series of ATCs with a Phantom of the Opera theme. I am pondering hosting an ATC swap with this theme. I don't quite know if I can make art that is as beautiful as what I am imagining in my head.

Also on my 'to do' list is to take the scans of the ATCs that I mailed out and to post them on this blog. I am having a problem with Photoshop right now that prevents me from converting the scanned images to nice little files for uploading.

No comments: