Sunday, January 21, 2007

Big ATC Making Day Yesterday

I woke up before anyone else in the family and decided to make ATCs rather than turn on my computer.

I made a set of ATCs for a swap which required us to make alphabet type cards, a card with a letter plus an image representing that letter. We have to spell out a word. So I made all seven ATCs and finished the challenge. But I loved it so much that I decided I wanted to keep the set so made a second set to swap out that were the same technique but with other orignal/different materials. After I get those scanned and when I have time I'll upload those.

I then stopped when the kids woke up and we ate breakfast. A big cleaning and new Christmas toy decluttering of the living room then occurred. We have not yet assimilated the new toys and games into the house, they were all over the living room, what a disorganized mess it was. Then we ate lunch.

Then some guests came over for a while. Then it was time for dinner.

After dinner I spent more time making ATCs. All in all I finished 26 ATCs. I even printed some of the backs for some and glued those on.

Still on the list to do later today, hopefully, is to make the backs for the rest of these and to scan all of them. Then I will prepare the envelopes to mail otu some ATC swaps for tomorrow's mail.

It was really nice to have a day with no appointments. I was home all day long and in a very relaxed mood. Hooray.

It was great to get into that flow mode and to have fun and relax. I had no problems yesterday with creative block. Everything just flowed. I even did some experimenting with mixed results but I didn't get mad or frustrated.

So hopefully soon I'll have more scans of my ATCs to show you.

No comments: