Friday, January 19, 2007

My ATCs: Hearts Series


Inspired by an ATC Swap to make ATCs for Valentine's Day I came up with this idea and made a set of nine ATCs for this swap and to swap out in the future in other swaps.

I started with a background paper which is handmade paper from India (purchased at A.C. Moore in a one pound package).

Using two colors of dye inks from "Ink it Up" (cost $1.00 each) and a heart image rubber stamp from Canadian Maple (on sale at A.C. Moore for 77 cents), I randomly stamped the lighter color pink hearts first, then the darker color pink dye second.

I adhered these thin papers to stronger backgrounds, mostly recycled boxes from foods or other items and others were past ATC "mistakes".

That is it, they were finished.

Technorati Tags: , , .

I am not used to ATCs coming together so quickly and easily.

No comments: