Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Doing a Photo Scavenger Hunt Now

Today I was busy taking final photos for a photo scavenger hunt swap I am participating in. This is the first time I am doing one of these scavenger hunts.

We were given a list of items to choose from and we must send at least ten photographs of those things to our swap partner. This swap is being held over on Swap-bot.com.

I am behind on working on this swap due to health problems with my grandmother. However tonight I am selecting the final photos, uploading them to Costco’s photo printing service and will pick them up tomorrow and get them off in the mail a whole one day before the swap close date. My partner lives in England and I think it is fun that this is an international swap.

Perhaps when I am finished I’ll blog the scavenger hunt list and the photos that I sent.

Technorati Tags: , .

No comments: