Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Just a Few Photos From Our Disney Trip (Photo of the Day)

I took hundreds of photos on our Disney trip in January.

Here are just a few that show me and my children having fun. I don't share images of my husband on my blog so he is missing from these shots. He was there and he exists, believe me!



Enjoying big Ice Cream at Ghiradelli's at Downtown Disney.

My LEGO fanatics loved these life-sized LEGO creations at the LEGO store at Downtown Disney.



Younger son and I at the Hoop Dee Doo musical review.


Younger son is excited to have School Bread at the Pavillion for Norway at Epcot's World Showcase. This was a sweet bread dough filled with sweet cream, with white frosting on top then sweetened coconut flakes and a dollop of more sweet cream.

Older son in his glory riding at the front of the monorail, where the driver sits.

No comments: