Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Postsecret From a Teacher to the Volunteer Moms



Wow that Postsecret was harsh.

I love the response that one mother emailed to the site.

Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:52 AM
Subject: To the teacher

Our children are our lives and we're in your classroom because we know how little some of you really care about them and about us. Our little secret? We don't trust you with our children unless we're keeping an eye on you.


I recognize that paper, it is Innisbrook brand gift wrap which is sold as a fundraiser, often by public schools. I own some of that which I bought for a La Leche League fundraiser!

Source: PostSecret entries uploaded 2/24/08 (visible through midnight 3/01/08)

Warning: Some secrets may contain sensitive topics or mature themes or images. New secrets are uploaded each Sunday. Old PostSecrets are NOT archived.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow... I will have to agree, that is one pretty awful postsecret! As a teacher, I'm appalled, because I feel like I'm begging for parental support sometimes, and the few that do support us, I'm SO thankful for!!!!