Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I Am Now an Amazon Associate

In order to try and earn some income for our income-less family I just became an Amazon Associate. If you link through this blog to Amazon and add something to your shopping cart and finalize your purchase within 24 hours I will make a small commission. This counts towards anything you buy even if I never mention it on my blog or it is something totally irrelevant to my blog's content. I get paid and your confidentiality is intact (I won't know who bought something or who bought what).

So if you want to help me make a little money and you are going to buy something from Amazon please consider linking through my blog. You can use the general search box in the sidebar or any of the links that I am going to be putting into my blog entries.

Thanks for considering it!

No comments: